The HCS PTO has listened to the parents, guardians and staff suggestions regarding PTO fundraisers and events. For the 2015-2016 school year, the PTO has decided to completely remove the typical catalog fundraiser from our fundraising line-up. This year the PTO plans to focus on community events.
This year instead of our usual fall "catalog" fundraiser we are introducing a new and exciting fundraiser called the "Husky Hustle". The event will be held on Friday, September 25, 2015 at LSM High School from 5:00pm-7:00pm. Food will be provided or families can pack a picnic dinner. We are working with a company called Myfunrun.com
What is the Husky Hustle?
1. The Husky Hustle is a healthy fundraiser where students participate in a scheduled run (or walk).
2. Throughout the fundraising campaign donations are collected online through Personal Fundraising pages and in person with pledge sheets.
3. Students earn rewards for reaching their fundraising goals.
4. Students earn rewards for reaching their fundraising goals.
5. MyFunRun’s mission is to raise money for the school and teach children the importance of a healthy lifestyle which includes regular exercise and eating healthy.
6. Students receive daily tips throughout the campaign on fitness, nutrition and healthy living.